=== Team changes ===
Pilou is a new fallback admin in charge of hardware/breakage rescue.
Arnau being in Japan and as i'm willing to fly away sometime in the
future, it was necessary to get help to handle things that can only be
=== Services Secuuuuuuuuuure Certificates ===
If you upgraded Firefox to version 31 you may have had difficulties
reaching our websites. Firefox has upgraded his certificate validation
methods leading to our certificates being rejected. We did not
change our certificates configuration during the last decade and a few
things needed to be updated. We fixed and regenerated all certificated
(for all services).
By the way, our custom CA (master certificate) has been there for
almost a decade and is gonna die soon. We will prepublish the new one
soon to have some time before we break the world.
=== Thorfinn OoO on 2014-07-13 ===
Probably due to scripts/bots the resources on this machine went down
to a nasty point. Unfortunately we were on "admin vacation" and the
Jabber notifications broke on our supervision software, so we had to
reboot the machine because to was too late for a medic.
You're welcome to have long-running scripts on this machine but please
check it does not go mad or consume too much resources.
If you know anything about TLS/SASL we'll welcome your help debugging
this (Zabbix) bug.
=== Quick News ===
* new TT-RSS plugin (openinbgtab) to open articles in background tab
* new Tasks app in owncloud, see our users' wiki for more info
* the PHP accelerator (Xcache) is still broken, it was disabled
everywher; no hope of fixes at the moment
* our Webdesk was painfully slow since the PHP accelerator problem but
it's now ok
* Nob (IRC bot) has been retired (Rbot is not working well with recent
Ruby and is being removed from Debian)
* the secondary IRC node will need an upgrade (first one was upgraded
recently), so we'll announce the restart on IRC
Have a pleasant summer.
Marc Dequènes (Duck)