[DC-Users] Hey! We'll sleep when we're dead. C'mon!

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Thu Mar 13 00:06:14 CET 2014

Coin,

Jinta is now running and several services have moved on this machine.

Thofinn-NG is working too and is ready to receive users. Bots have
been transferred already (even if Nob is ill at the moment), and it is
now time to plan the final move, see below.

-> 2014-03-16: Thorfinn-NG will take over the name (thorfinn.dc.o) and
the old machine will be available on thorfinn-legacy.dc.o
                user data will be synced for the last time so you
might want to stop and rerun your stuff at the same time (follow
progress on IRC as usual)
-> you will have one week to finish migrating your stuff (you can
still sync your data using rsync or unison)
-> 2014-03-23: Thorfinn-legacy will be closed for users and remaining
user processes will be stopped (killed)
                if you miss the window you will have to ask us to sync
your data manually (we all would prefer avoiding this burden)

Byekyu

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)