[DC-Users] Receiving transmission

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Wed Jun 6 09:20:51 CEST 2012

Coin,

> === Maintenance ===
>
> Toushirou is being rebooted this next sunday in the afternoon in
> order  to add some more RAM. It should not be long but a disk check
> may  lenghten things a bit.

Everything went fine.

=== Quick News ===

* PHP migration on Orfeo caused a few problems:
   - the webdesk (Horde) was unusable; it was patched but a few problems remain
   - one webmail (Squirrelmail) seems to have a few problems as well
   we are working on the problem, but extra help would be appreciated

== Upcoming Migrations ==

* [2012-06-10] projects.duckcorp.org (Redmine) upgrade
* [2012-07-01] affecting web hosting users:
   - PHP 5.3 -> 5.4 (may be delayed if too much trouble)
   - MySQL 5.1 -> 5.5
   - Smarty 2 -> 3
   please check your webapps!!!

--