[DC-Users] You get off on annoying people, don't you?

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Tue May 17 23:34:10 CEST 2011

Coin,

Quoting DuckCorp Admin Team <dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org>:

> === Mail ===
>
> First, it's time for major software upgrades and cleanups, so we'll
> be  updating a few things this we, causing downtimes on the POP/IMAP
>  services and incoming mail latency. If you go sunbathing somewhere
> nice instead of geeking all day long, you won't notice anything bad
> when you're back, i promise ;-).

Seems we did not manage to break the whole system and l00se all your
mails in the process :-).

We now have a better IMAP/POP/MANAGESIEVE server, with better
integrated and improved SIEVE support, better security model, and a
few new features, among which one is really visible : shared and
public folders. By the way, we also took some time to write a bit of
documentation about our mail-related services, as i guess searching
the mailing-list for piece of details about them is quite boring:
   https://users.duckcorp.org/index.php/Services/Mail
(comments welcome)

Have a lot of fun !

--