[DC-Users] Short maintenance on 2010-12-16

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Thu Dec 16 01:17:53 CET 2010

Coin,

Tomorrow afternoon we will restart Orfeo a few times in order to test
things related to the kernel bug discovered after the recent power
outage. And we may check a few other things btw. It should not last
long, but nevertheless sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meanwhile, i'm happy to announce we've got a new IRC server, so
the world should not turn to black during the maintenance. Many thanks
to Nohar who provided the previous server, and to mmenal who provides
hosting for the new one. The service runs on a virtual machine managed
by DC, allowing us an easier management of the service software, and
is named Jinta[1].

Have a Lot of FUN !

[1] http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Jinta_Hanakari

--