[DC-Users] Today's end of the world

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Wed Dec 1 02:28:58 CET 2010

Coin,

Today, at 12:03:14, Orfeo suffered from a power outage. It was
restarted quickly, and Hivane/Alionis people assisted us efficiently.
Unfortunately, a kernel bug [1] prevented the machine from booting
correctly. A hardware problem might additionally be possible, even if
not critical. Late in the afternoon we were able to diagnose the
problem and work around it.

Moreover, webmail.dc.o and webdesk.dc.o were unusuable until this
evening due to a software upgrade problem (unrelated to the power
outage).

In the evening, we finished checking all services, and since then
everything should be all right. Do not hesitate contacting us if you
find an issue.

Regards.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D605496

--