[DC-Users] Short partial downtime happening _Today_

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Sat Sep 12 16:20:03 CEST 2009

Coin,

Due to complex sponsoring needs, we needs to move Orfeo to a new
location _today_. Unfortunately, it could not be planned better, and
the machine is being moved in an hour or two. Our sponsor Hivane would
take care of almost everything transparently. We'll stop the machine
at the last moment and take care of checking network connectivity and
services as soon as online again. Affected services would mostly be
Mail related (several others having redondancy, like IRC, DNS, MX2, or
Jabber/XMPP). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)