[DC-Users] Still on Air

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Thu Feb 12 03:21:08 CET 2009

Coin,

=== Coinings ===

First of all, Happy new year to everybody. We are late because we were
still eating chocolates and drinking beer, and had no time for lusers
:-).

=== Network Migration ===

We love it... Our network provider now has a wider range of IPv6
addresses, but unfortunatly this is not an extension of the previous
one, so we are going to move to new addresses during the we. In fact
HQ and tunnel provider addresses were already moved, but the other
changes may not be unnoticed, so you are warned.

=== Webdesk ===

We recently (this night) added the Trean extension to Horde, so you
can play with bookmark management from now on.

=== Calls ===

I know this is quite boring, but i'd like to remind the call for help
and the call for funds are still actives.

No more bad news for today... ;-)

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)