[DC-Users] Reportin’ for duty

DuckCorp Admin Team dc-admins at lists.duckcorp.org
Thu Dec 17 01:37:41 CET 2009

Coin,

=== Secured FTP ===

One user reported a connection problem with the secured server,
resulting in the following error:
   534 Unwilling to accept security parameters
This was due to a weird configuration problem on our server (probably
a software bug). It is now fixed.

=== Postponed work ===

Due to overloading, the following tasks are postponed:
   - MySQL migration (5.0->5.1) was planned in november but will
likely happen during the christmas holidays or at the end of january,
so be prepared
   - Toushirou's reboot will perhaps happen during chrismas hollidays,
but as it is not easy to plan, i'd rather contact people on IRC a few
hours before
   - IRC migration should happen soon, as the test server is working
nicely; you'll be warned... on IRC

=== Begging Time ===

Ho, this is already the end of the year. Not a so bad year, but we are
still missing a few things :
   - workforce, to maintain DC/MP and help improve services and tools
   - funds, to pay the bill for these services
   - and a trusted and controlled KVM hosting, or perhaps a new
machine, so as to restore the Earendil Hurd machine (used by HurdFr)
and be able to debug it easily
If you think you can help in one of these areas, just contact us.

This said, have a merry X-mas everybody ! :-))

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)